Welcome to Mechanomy
It's a great day to be an engineer, and tomorrow looks even better. At Mechanomy, we make software for pre-CAD systems design, grounding engineer intuition in simulation and baselining performance predictions. We do this by
- developing physical system models, libraries, and simulations in the Modelica and Julia languages,
- building targeted prototypes and validation test rigs, and
- writing interfaces to these in leading web technologies.
We're looking forward to sharing our tools and approach with the community, say hi and we'll keep you in the loop.
- Modeling Fireball's Vise Hammer Monthly Mechanism
- RapidSlide Adjustable Wrench Monthly Mechanism Disassembly
- Compression Springs Monthly Mechanism Julia Springs
- Renishaw Equator Monthly Mechanism delta mechanism
- Announcing Composer Modelica Composer
- The value of intermediate sketching Sketching CAD system development
- Sketching Involutes Monthly Mechanism Sketching Involute Gears
- Moover Linear Stage Variations Monthly Mechanism Moover Differential Belt
- The Tensegrity Table Tensegrity Table Monthly Mechanism
- New Work-in-Process Packages Julia library Geometry2D.jl Mechanics.jl Materials.jl
More posts can be found in the archive.