Welcome to Mechanomy
It's a great day to be an engineer, and tomorrow looks even better. At Mechanomy, we make software for pre-CAD systems design, grounding engineer intuition in simulation and baselining performance predictions. We do this by
- developing physical system models, libraries, and simulations in the Modelica and Julia languages,
- building targeted prototypes and validation test rigs, and
- writing interfaces to these in leading web technologies.
We're looking forward to sharing our tools and approach with the community, say hi and we'll keep you in the loop.
- Text to CAD? substack AI LLM design engineering
- Mechanomy's Fifth Birthday design engineering manufacturing writing substack
- Timesaving Solidworks Macros macro Solidworks
- AI Product Development opinion design AI LLM
- Feeding the Machines opinion manufacturing
- Interested in Modelica animation? Modelica three.js Julia
- Validating product interest websites EasyElements
- Automate 2023 tradeshow
- Modeling Fireball's Vise Hammer Monthly Mechanism
- RapidSlide Adjustable Wrench Monthly Mechanism Disassembly
More posts can be found in the archive.